TheMagicStuff24TheMagicStuff24

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

VentureBros FanFiction VentureBros FanFiction

Skill

This is very nicely pulled off. Drawing of the characters was done nice and clean. Voices were nearly similar! It was simply put together and simply hilarious for Venture-Lovers. The only thing that bothered me (which wasn't a biggy) was the tree house, but it was only shown for such a short amount of time that it didn't matter so much in my 10. Great work!

smirkstudios responds:

You definitely caught me half assing it with the tree house LOL Thanks for the review!

Spend It Wisely Spend It Wisely

GREAT SCOTT

I just think this is the best thing ever... its original, funny, slightly mature, and yet still clean.

Bort & Clive "Trash" Bort & Clive "Trash"

Work on it, Harsh to encourage and improve

Has Potential, Too cheesy. Needs ammazingness. Something to make me spit all over the place and go Oh sweet ghouls. It's pretty decent though. You're all right on the animation part, just need better material.

A frog in A Store A frog in A Store

Uncool

Cat Fucking is uncool

Swimmin with the Sharks Swimmin with the Sharks

Leik it leik cake

You certainly do take a liking to Sexual jokes and Expressions and Swearing and such. Story didn't make sense, but you helped make it at least a bit laughable.

The Choice The Choice

Unexpexcted

Like it, Takes something that seems serious, but turned it completely unserious yet still serious.......... R U a Wizard?

Movie Jam: Encounter Movie Jam: Encounter

OMG

That had to be the single most disgusting thing I have heard and seen.
I'd like to know how his pants got off and how the dog got in there....

Fantastisquad Fantastisquad

Quick Short Swell

Seeing awesome face pop up on here quite often quite recently... However Quick short just swell.

The Revenge of Pug The Revenge of Pug

???

I'm somewhat interested in how Point A became point B...
That mystery I guess will leave me in LoLs

I Love Dogs I Love Dogs

Spolier?

Hitting the baseball with the dogs head was funny, but I was all sadface seeing the dog all dead like :C