TheMagicStuff24TheMagicStuff24

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

One Chance One Chance

GRRRRRRRrrrrawr

The title should be read the fucking description. I wish I knew you didn't put a replay button in.

The Room Tribute The Room Tribute

RAWWRRRRRRRRRRR

I showed her the tape and it froze basically, like I couldn't do anything. I played through the game before and this time i found all the spoons and found out how to find the room and it its stuck! D:

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

I made a song. My first. Good Stuff

(Glurgin)-tcX-ccY-ccX-ccH-acJ-aaf-caf -caf-gbv-cbC-cbD-cby-gby-cby-ccz-ccQ-
ccQ-ccR-ccR-ccR-ccR-ccQ-acQ-acw-gck-g bY-gbC-cbv-cbF-cbT-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-E,-BdS-c dg-gew-cfi-cdm-cpr-cpq-opq-knQ-cnQ-cn T-cnU-cnV-cnU-ccT-ccV-ccj-ccV-cbx-ccj -ccV-ccU-gcS-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-I,-tdc-ccC-ccC -ccC-cci-acI-aci-adi-acI-aci-aeX-cau-
caU-cgB-kgB-seR-ceE-cer-ceE-cer-caz-g ax-gbx-gfm-cfD-ceX-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-I,pr-ckb -cjx-ckb-cjx-ckb-cjx-ciE-cjx-cki-gkb-
cdY-cpm-cpn-opp-gcT-cci-gpp-cpp-cpp-c pp-ccS-ccV-ccj-ccV-cbx-ccj-ccV-caK-ga I-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-I

This is awesome stuff. Making songs is something people would love to do but suck atXD

StickRPG *Complete* StickRPG *Complete*

FIghtign in the BAR DOESNT HAVE TO FREEZE

This is a good game to waste a nite on; but i know of this freexing problem in the bar when ur in a fight. it's simple, as sooon as the two of u r just standing there just hit done and it will fix itself ^^

Curse Village Curse Village

LAST STAND

Sir, this resembles a bit much of Last Stand by the ConArtists of ArmorGames.com As much as i like Last stand tho.....I'm still gonna give a decent rating; but be a bit more original?

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

Convict

just me or does Convicts last battle seem impossible?

Fancy Pants Adventures Fancy Pants Adventures

-_-

Reminds me too much of sonic the hedgehog.

Hands of War RPG Hands of War RPG

Pretty good stuff

I liked this one, rather than any other RPG's I can find here on Newgrounds

Destroy All Zombies III Destroy All Zombies III

Teh zombies

Teh zombie cow up all in your face, eating your grass.

- 30 Seconds - - 30 Seconds -

O.K.

Well, i think it's OK, but i am thinking to myself how one dude got 127 clicks in on those segments within 30 seconds. that is crazy! I think it can be addictive depending on what u like in video games. also this is simple enough to think of and play.