TheMagicStuff24TheMagicStuff24

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

All 11 art Reviews

Reginald Reginald

Sporty Chap

Something rather quite doesn't seem right to me, but Yet I still like it. I think the Strange and unusual appendage on that human's body isn't big enough. If that were one thing to critique is that as a matter of scaling. However, I still enjoy the shading and color work you've managed for watercolor and the use of pen make it quite nice. Reginald is A sporty chap I'd have a brew with.

Hey behbeh... Hey behbeh...

Hard On

Jynx EWWWWWWwwww
Pretty sure Jynx is Mr.Popo's son that is a cross-dresser.
Thanks for reminding me that xD

RAVE ANYWAY!!! RAVE ANYWAY!!!

Backgrounds needed?

Really Awesome!
Love how they are like blocks and the violence going on.
Background would really make this.

Why didn't i rolled mace spec? Why didn't i rolled mace spec?

Pwnzorz

She got Pwnzorz. This is just many of the reasons I want to be a walking skeleton. hehehe :P

I like the shading; some kind of shading I don't necessarily think of doing (realistic shading that is).

ZeWitchKid responds:

she was in fact a he....do i really draw that bad ?

transonian express rails. transonian express rails.

Creepy Man

this is the kind of stuff that messes with me haha. its just so harmless but can scare you.

I like this though you did some great stuff here.... and to my wet pants.

colours of heaven colours of heaven

Crazy Heavens

That'd be crazy if that was heaven. I'd still enjoy it tho. The bright colors would hurt my eyes but i would still enjoy all the happiness those smiley faces would bring me.

daxxydaxxy responds:

thanks :)

YUM YUM

Yum

Actually This Guy Is Amazing! He reminds me of my Work that is sadly just hand drawn pictures I scanned onto the computer :( but Hey! all of em had something cool and random with like a little phrase or one word just like this. Love stuff like this has a comedic effect and a "Awwwwwww;Cute" effect. . . HOW CUTE THAT LIL GUY IS ^^

perry-winkle responds:

your right, this does look like your stuff!

Castle Crashers Black Castle Crashers Black

hmmmmmm

Well, Kinda brings more sense to Dark Knight. HA! But Anyone this guy looks cool, I actually drew myself some castle crashers but all of em stink but yet you pulled of a great dark one. good show man.

Aza tankmen Aza tankmen

Grrrr Cupcakes

Have no clue what MoonDevil is but Wow O.O ........ I'm amazed by your work. You can make pretty much anything all crazy anime style that deserves to be in comics. Great Job and Hope to see more from you soon.

ZeWitchKid responds:

see the Moondevil pic in my gallery to know what is a moondevil, as for the comic part i already work on one...27 pages done so far, but im not publishing till i have a full album

Dead thoughs Dead thoughs

Epicz

He's Cool.
wonder how long he had to think tho for his clothes to rip apart and a bit of his bones to go brittle and criumbles off.....

a hundred year or so