TheMagicStuff24TheMagicStuff24

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

VentureBros FanFiction VentureBros FanFiction

Skill

This is very nicely pulled off. Drawing of the characters was done nice and clean. Voices were nearly similar! It was simply put together and simply hilarious for Venture-Lovers. The only thing that bothered me (which wasn't a biggy) was the tree house, but it was only shown for such a short amount of time that it didn't matter so much in my 10. Great work!

smirkstudios responds:

You definitely caught me half assing it with the tree house LOL Thanks for the review!

Spend It Wisely Spend It Wisely

GREAT SCOTT

I just think this is the best thing ever... its original, funny, slightly mature, and yet still clean.

Bort & Clive "Trash" Bort & Clive "Trash"

Work on it, Harsh to encourage and improve

Has Potential, Too cheesy. Needs ammazingness. Something to make me spit all over the place and go Oh sweet ghouls. It's pretty decent though. You're all right on the animation part, just need better material.

One Chance One Chance

GRRRRRRRrrrrawr

The title should be read the fucking description. I wish I knew you didn't put a replay button in.

The Room Tribute The Room Tribute

RAWWRRRRRRRRRRR

I showed her the tape and it froze basically, like I couldn't do anything. I played through the game before and this time i found all the spoons and found out how to find the room and it its stuck! D:

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

I made a song. My first. Good Stuff

(Glurgin)-tcX-ccY-ccX-ccH-acJ-aaf-caf -caf-gbv-cbC-cbD-cby-gby-cby-ccz-ccQ-
ccQ-ccR-ccR-ccR-ccR-ccQ-acQ-acw-gck-g bY-gbC-cbv-cbF-cbT-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-E,-BdS-c dg-gew-cfi-cdm-cpr-cpq-opq-knQ-cnQ-cn T-cnU-cnV-cnU-ccT-ccV-ccj-ccV-cbx-ccj -ccV-ccU-gcS-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-I,-tdc-ccC-ccC -ccC-cci-acI-aci-adi-acI-aci-aeX-cau-
caU-cgB-kgB-seR-ceE-cer-ceE-cer-caz-g ax-gbx-gfm-cfD-ceX-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-I,pr-ckb -cjx-ckb-cjx-ckb-cjx-ciE-cjx-cki-gkb-
cdY-cpm-cpn-opp-gcT-cci-gpp-cpp-cpp-c pp-ccS-ccV-ccj-ccV-cbx-ccj-ccV-caK-ga I-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-I

This is awesome stuff. Making songs is something people would love to do but suck atXD

The Valley - WaS The Valley - WaS

Thought I recognized this from William and Sly

Basically what the Title of this review says.

I like the magical old time sound it has with like magic and such

Chinese Dance Machine 3- F-777 Chinese Dance Machine 3- F-777

Wootnezz

makes me want to jump out of my chair and start dancing.

(NUB)The Wizard's Finale (NUB)The Wizard's Finale

Nice

I felt like singing some harmoinic vocals to this:)

Reginald Reginald

Sporty Chap

Something rather quite doesn't seem right to me, but Yet I still like it. I think the Strange and unusual appendage on that human's body isn't big enough. If that were one thing to critique is that as a matter of scaling. However, I still enjoy the shading and color work you've managed for watercolor and the use of pen make it quite nice. Reginald is A sporty chap I'd have a brew with.

Hey behbeh... Hey behbeh...

Hard On

Jynx EWWWWWWwwww
Pretty sure Jynx is Mr.Popo's son that is a cross-dresser.
Thanks for reminding me that xD

RAVE ANYWAY!!! RAVE ANYWAY!!!

Backgrounds needed?

Really Awesome!
Love how they are like blocks and the violence going on.
Background would really make this.